- Born and raised just outside of Boston, graduating from Massachusetts College of Art in 2002, majoring in Illustration.
- Also in 2002, co-founded ACRONYM Comics, illustrating the flagship title "CItizen Elvis" and others.
- In 2005, ACRONYM Comics were featured in the Boston Globe and on the Fox local morning news.
- Moved to New York City in 2006 to pursue further artistic ventures, showing work whenever and wherever possible.
- In 2009, enrolled in the Toy Design program at the Fashion Institute of Technology, which included an internship at Fisher Price Brands in 2010.
- Graduated from FIT in 2011 and began working as freelance toy designer.
- In 2014, moved to Los Angeles to work as a full time Production Artist for Entertainment Earth, designing toys and collectibles for Bif Bang Pow!